Posts Categorised: Video Marketing
Anyone who has done any research into video production for his or her business knows that the costs to produce a short video can be sky high. Depending on the type of video, the quality, and the content, you could be looking at anywhere between $2,500 to $5,000 per minute of video produced.
Check out the video below to see the quality of video we produce. Under the video, you can read more about how we can help you by producing a video of similar quality for your business.
Related: San Antonio Video Marketing
This is a very basic whiteboard video. Nothing fancy.
It’s no surprise that Mallery Online Marketing offers services in the city of Schertz, TX. Located between San Antonio and New Braunfels, Schertz is a growing community with many businesses that could greatly benefit from a proper online marketing campaign.
Having a chance to get in on the ground floor with some solid SEO can ensure long-lasting rankings even when Schertz begins to grow well beyond its current size.
Video is perhaps one of the most important, yet often overlooked, methods of online marketing. The statistics that accompany this claim are absolutely astounding. What’s more is that most businesses have no idea of the value that a quality video marketing campaign, coupled with SEO of course, can bring their business.
Take a look at the following statistics and see why video can make a huge difference in a business’ successes:
YouTube – The following facts and figures are courtesy of YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/yt/press/statistics.html)
- Over 1 billion users
- Every month, the number of hours of videos viewed is up 50% year over year
- 300 hours of video uploaded every minute
- Half of YouTube views are on mobile devices
Video Marketing – The following facts and figures are courtesy of WebpageFX (http://www.webpagefx.com/blog/marketing/28-unbelievable-video-marketing-statistics/)
- Videos Increase People’s Understanding Of Your Product Or Service by 74%
- The Average Internet User Is Exposed To An Average Of 32.2 Videos In A Month
- 50% Of Users Watch Business Related Videos On YouTube Once A Week
- 75% Of Users Visit The Marketer’s Website After Viewing A Video
- Website Visitors Are 64% More Likely To Buy A Product On An Online Retail Site After Watching A Video
- 80% Of Your Online Visitors Will Watch A Video, While Only 20 Percent Will Actually Read Content In Its Entirety
- Your Website Is 50 Times More Likely To Appear On The First Page Of A Search Engine Results Page If It Includes Video
- 90% Of User Say That Seeing A Video About A Product Is Helpful In The Decision Process
Those number, facts, and figures should get you excited about implementing video in your marketing strategy.